My Year in Books - 2015 (from Goodreads)

I’ve seen a few other people posting their “My Year in Books” pages from Goodreads and I wanted to join in. I have to go to work soon, so I definitely won’t be finishing any more books before the year is over.

My page is nowhere near as impressive as many of the others I’ve seen!  I didn't do any formal reading challenges, but I was privately hoping I might reach at least 52 books since I consider a book a week to be reasonable given my schedule.  I didn't change my reading plans in any way to accommodate that, but I did actually surpass that number a little bit.

For those of you familiar with Goodreads, it’s probably worth mentioning that I’m a rebel and I don’t use Goodreads’ suggested star meanings when I rate books on Goodreads. I give equal weight to each star, just like I do here, except of course without being able to use half stars when I’m torn between two ratings.  In short, my 3.8 average rating for the year on Goodreads means the same thing it would mean here.

I hope everybody enjoys the remainder of their holidays and I wish everybody the very best for 2016!